Craftmade Traditional / Classic Five Blade Ceiling Fan with a Four Light Hub Kit and Tea-Stained Glass and Custom Blade Options from the Contractor Collection
The CD Unipack 204 features Tea-Stained glass for a simple, refined style.
- Standard, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- 2" and 4" Downrods (Included)
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Blades Sold Separately
- Tea-Stained Glass 4-Light Kit (4 - 13 watt CFL Bulbs Included)
- Universal Control Adaptable (Optional)
- Customize your fan:
- Compatible with Type 5 Blades (42" or 52")
- Light Kit Included
- Universal Remote Control System (Optional)
- Popular Combinations:
- Rustic Iron CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design Walnut Blades and Matching Light Kit
- Aged Bronze CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design Walnut Blades and Matching Light Kit
- Aged Bronze CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design Cherry Blades and Matching Light Kit
- European Bronze CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design Washed Walnut Birch Blades and Matching Light Kit
- Oiled Bronze CD Unipack with 52" Contractor's Design Oiled Bronze Blades and Matching Light Kit
- Blade Sweep Options: 42", 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Motor Size (mm): 153 x 12
- Amps (High Speed): 0.7
- Watts-Electricity Use (High Speed): 67
- RPM (High-Med-Low): 200-120-55
- Shipping Wt. (lbs): 18
- Carton Size (Cuft.): 1.6
- Airflow (Cubic Feet per Minute): 6164, Airflow Efficiency (Cubic Feet per Minute per Watt): 92
Additional Craftmade Links
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade CDU204AG-CFL*
- Craftmade CDU204OB-CFL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CD Unipack 204 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.