Craftmade Indoor Ceiling Fan with Indirect Lighting and Tri-Pod Mounting System
Accent lighting around the side to set the mood; uplighting for comfortable room light; dual light control for both
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Both TCS Remote Controls Available - Optional
- Indirect Uplight - Requires 3 13w Compact Fluorescent bulbs; Side Light - Rope Light (included)
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Patented Tri-Pod Mounting System - For use with Minimum 9' ceilings
- Meant for Indoor Use Only
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 54" Custom Carved Constantina Walnut Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 52" Custom Wood Rosewood Blades
- European Bronze Motor with 56" Custom Carved Classic Ebony Blades
- Brownstone Motor with 52" Custom Wood Rosewood Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 1 and Type 2
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 22.5"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 26.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 19.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 23.5"
- C. Fan Width: 19.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 5.0"
Additional Craftmade Links
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade CT52AG*
- Craftmade CT52BS*
- Craftmade CT52EB*
- Craftmade CT52OB*
- Craftmade CT52RI*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Constantina and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan