Contractor's Select Energy Star Ceiling Fan
Simple and practical, the Contractor's Select fan impresses with style and function.
- Standard 153 x 12, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 42" and 52" (Blades are NOT included)
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 4"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight
- Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable
- Additional Blade Selections in 42" Size Available
- Energy Star Qualified
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera Gilded Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Rosewood Blades
- Aged Bronze Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Dark Oak Blades
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Walnut Blades
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Brushed Nickel Blades
- Antique White Distressed Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Antique White Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 5 Blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 11.0"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 4" Downrod: 12.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 8.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 4" Downrod: 10.0"
- C. Fan Width: 11.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 3.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftmade Contractors Select
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade CS52AG*
- Craftmade CS52AGVM*
Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera
- Craftmade CS52AWD*
Antique White Distressed
- Craftmade CS52BN*
- Craftmade CS52OBG*
Oiled Bronze Guilded
- Craftmade CS52W*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan