Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Kira 52" Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Blades and Light Kit Included
The Craftmade Kira ceiling fan combines modern lines with striking finish combinations for a stunning contemporary look. Four beautifully finished blades move air, while two GU24 compact fluorescent bulbs provide light. This Energy Star fan comes with a remote control and works with a wall control (sold separately).
- Standard 153" x 15" 3 speed reversible motor
- Custom 52" Kira Blades - included. Stainless Steel finish: Flat Black Blades. Oiled Bronze / Mahogany finish: Oiled Bronze Blades
- Blade Sweep: 52" span
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Two downrods supplied, 2" and 6". Additional lengths available, see Craftmade Accessories page.
- Integrated Light Kit - Requires 2 13w GU24 base Compact Fluorescent bulbs (included)
- TCS Remote Control - included
- Energy Star Certified
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 11.5"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 10.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 14.25"
- C. Fan Width: 14.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.25"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 6.75"
Additional Craftmade Links
Craftmade KI52SS4 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Stainless Steel|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||95|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||No, Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||153 x 15|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.