This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Outdoor Mia Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit
Elegant and sophisticated, the Craftmade Outdoor Mia is U.L. listed for wet locations and includes a sealed motor, rust-resistant galvanized housing, solid brass or stainless steel fasteners and a fully wet location-rated light kit
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Standard Pull Chain Control
- Formed Tea-Stained Bowl Light Kit - Requires 2 13w Compact Fluorescent bulbs (included)
- Suitable for Wet Locations
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera Motor with 52" Standard Reversible Dark Coffee / Dark Oak Blades and Bowl Light Kit
- Antique White Distressed Motor with 54" Custom Carved Tassle Walnut Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 1 and Type 3
- Light kit options: Bowl Light Kit Included.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 12.0"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 16.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 7.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 11.5"
- C. Fan Width: 12.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 4.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Craftmade Outdoor Mia Product Specifications
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||78|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.