Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Recommended
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kit Recommended
Craftmade 5 Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan from the Riata Collection
A classic showpiece, the Riata fan is an attractive addition to your home.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Both TCS Controls Available - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Pewter Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Oak Blades
- Aged Bronze Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Teak Blades
- Pewter Motor with 56" Custom Carved Classic Ebony Blades
- Burnt Sienna Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Walnut Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 1 and Type 2 blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 12.5"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 7.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 11.0"
- C. Fan Width: 13.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 5.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
Craftmade RT52PT Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Brown, Pewter|
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||80|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||70|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.