Sentry Indoor Ceiling Fan with Indirect Uplight
For the Sentry, we''ve kept all the features of the American Tradition and added an uplight.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 20, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Downrod Supplied, 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Both TCS Controls Available - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Indirect Uplight - Requires 4 25w Candelabra base bulbs (included)
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 54" Premier Hand-Scraped Walnut Blades and Fitter / Glass
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Custom Wood Oak Blades and Bowl Light Kit
- White Motor with 52" Standard White Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 52" Custom Wood Dark Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 1 and Type 2 blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 16.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 15.5"
- C. Fan Width: 12.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 6.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftmade Sentry
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade SN52AW*
- Craftmade SN52BN*
- Craftmade SN52OB*
- Craftmade SN52RI*
- Craftmade SN52W*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade SN52AW Product Specifications
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||78|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 20|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.