Sentry Indoor Ceiling Fan with Indirect Uplight
For the Sentry, we've kept all the features of the American Tradition and added an uplight.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 20, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Downrod Supplied, 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Both TCS Controls Available - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Indirect Uplight - Requires 4 25w Candelabra base bulbs (included)
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 54" Premier Hand-Scraped Walnut Blades and Fitter / Glass
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Custom Wood Oak Blades and Bowl Light Kit
- White Motor with 52" Standard White Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 52" Custom Wood Dark Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 1 and Type 2 blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 16.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 15.5"
- C. Fan Width: 12.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 6.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Craftmade Products
- Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade SN52BN*
- Craftmade SN52W*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Sentry and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.