Contemporary / Modern 70 CFM Ventilation Fan with Duct Housing from the Ventilation Collection
- Attractive low profile designer white polymer
- Easy to install and remove
- Spring clips provide firm pressure against ceiling or wall
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Quiet operation at 3.5 Sones
- Easy removal and installation of motor
- Mounting bracket included Precision balanced impeller for quiet operation
- Galvanized for humid conditions and various attic temperatures
- Built-in mounting tabs for quick installation
- Gauge markings for ceiling thickness
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring
- 3" and 4" duct adapters included with built-in damper (TFV50 and TFV70 only)
- Built-in receptacle for quick activation
- CFM: 70
- Sone: 3.5
- Amps: 0.7
- Combined Watts: 40
- Trim Dimension Length: 8.625"
- Trim Dimension Width: 8.625
- Trim Dimension Depth: 2"
- Rough-In Length: 7.75"
- Rough-In Width: 6.75"
- Rough-In Depth: 4.125"
- Classic Grille Design
- Reliable General Service Vent
- Easy Removal and Installation of Motor Assembly Key-Hole Mounting
- Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Precision-Balanced Impeller for Quite Operation
- Galvanized for Humid Conditions and Various Attic Temperatures
- Guage Markings for Ceiling Thickness
- Built-In Juction Box for Easy Wiring
- Includes 4" Duct Adapter
- Builder Pack - TFV50B (6 per Master Carton) Available as Kit or Components Sold Separately (TFV50B-M Trim & Motor) and (TFV50-H Rough in Housing)
Additional Craftmade Links
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade TFV70-BZ
- Craftmade TFV70
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TFV70 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.