Contemporary / Modern 70 CFM Ventilation Fan with Duct Housing from the Ventilation Collection
- Attractive low profile designer white polymer
- Easy to install and remove
- Spring clips provide firm pressure against ceiling or wall
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Quiet operation at 3.5 Sones
- Easy removal and installation of motor
- Mounting bracket included Precision balanced impeller for quiet operation
- Galvanized for humid conditions and various attic temperatures
- Built-in mounting tabs for quick installation
- Gauge markings for ceiling thickness
- Built-in junction box for easy wiring
- 3" and 4" duct adapters included with built-in damper (TFV50 and TFV70 only)
- Built-in receptacle for quick activation
- CFM: 70
- Sone: 3.5
- Amps: 0.7
- Combined Watts: 40
- Trim Dimension Length: 8.625"
- Trim Dimension Width: 8.625
- Trim Dimension Depth: 2"
- Rough-In Length: 7.75"
- Rough-In Width: 6.75"
- Rough-In Depth: 4.125"
- Classic Grille Design
- Reliable General Service Vent
- Easy Removal and Installation of Motor Assembly Key-Hole Mounting
- Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Precision-Balanced Impeller for Quite Operation
- Galvanized for Humid Conditions and Various Attic Temperatures
- Guage Markings for Ceiling Thickness
- Built-In Juction Box for Easy Wiring
- Includes 4" Duct Adapter
- Builder Pack - TFV50B (6 per Master Carton) Available as Kit or Components Sold Separately (TFV50B-M Trim & Motor) and (TFV50-H Rough in Housing)
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Ventilation Collection Products
Craftmade TFV70-BZ Product Specifications
|CFM (High) to Sones||70 to 3.5|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.