Trellis Outdoor Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations
The Craftmade handsome details of the Trellis brings charm to your porch or patio
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Suitable for Wet Locations
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Saddle leather Motor with 54" Trellis Outdoor Saddle Leather Blades and Outdoor Saddle Leather Light Kit
- Rustic Iron Motor with 54" Outdoor Trellis Rustic Iron Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 54" Outdoor Trellis Rustic Iron Blades and Outdoor Rustic Iron Light Kit
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type1, Type 2 and Type 3
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 12.5"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15.25"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 7.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 11.0"
- C. Fan Width: 13.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 5.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Craftmade Products
- Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade TL52RI*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Trellis and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.