This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Drawing from circa-1930's railway station lamps, this 4-blade fan has a vintage aesthetic that sets off any living area, indoor or out.
- Energy Saving DC Motor
- Motor is Reversible and has 6 Speeds
- Includes (4) Blades
- Includes (1) 8" Downrod
- Includes Integrated Light Kit
- Includes DC Remote
- Includes Wall Control
- DC Remote and Wall Controls Included
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14 Degrees
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Airflow: 6,408 CFM
- RPM (High): 198
- RPM (Low): 79
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 55
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
Craftmade UN52GV4 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Blade Finish||Bronze, Light Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||220|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||No, Yes|
|Light Kit Included||yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.