Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
The Sopwith Camel was a single-seat biplane fighter made famous by Major William Barker during World War I. In the cockpit of the Sopwith Camel, Major Barker became the most successful fighter in Royal Air Force aviation history, shooting down 46 aircraft. Craftmade brings to you the Sopwith Camel Youth Low-Profile Ceiling Fan, in honor of Major Barker's achievements.
- Standard 3-Speed Reversible Motor
- Low-Profile (Hugger) Installation
- Two-tone custom Warplane Blades (included)
- 30-Year Limited Warranty
- Integrated Light Kit with 50 Watt Halogen Bulb (can be installed without light if desired)
- TCS Remote Control (included)
- 42" Blade Sweep
- 153mm x 8mm Motor
- Amperage (High Speed): 0.5
- Watts (High Speed): 65
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs.
- cETLus Listed
Product Dimensions (see diagram in Product Multimedia)
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan (F): 9-1/4"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan with Light Kit (F): 11-3/4"
- Ceiling to Fan Blades (G): 7"
- Motor Housing Width (H): 11-1/4"
- Ceiling to Bottom of Motor (I): 6-1/2"
Craftmade Warplanes offer a colorful tribute to the glory days of the original Warplane, which graced our skies as a symbol of freedom in a time of war. Each of the Warplanes hugger ceiling fans is a fun and unique way of imagining a bygone era.
This product is also offered in "Black Sheep" finish (WB242BS)
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Youth Fans Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftmade Sopwith Camel
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade WB242SC2
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Collection||42" War Planes|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153 x 8|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|