Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Craftmade 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Cast Aluminum Collection
- Cast Aluminum 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
- One of the fastest growth categories of outdoor lighting due to the durability and relatively "maintenance-free" properties of the finish.
- Rust-Proof Construction - One of the biggest benefits of cast aluminum is that it does not rust!
- Thick 5 mm Beveled Glass - All fixtures featuring beveled glass utilize thick 5 mm glass to resist cracking and chipping and enhance the beauty of the lantern.
- Heat Resistant Porcelain Sockets - All medium based sockets are made of heat resistant porcelain, rather than phenolic or plastic which tend to melt and make re-lamping difficult, if not impossible. All medium based fixtures are rated for 60 - 100 watts maximum depending upon the size of the fixture.
- Finish - Each cast aluminum lantern is treated with a durable powder coat finish for lasting beauty and minimal maintenance.
- Available Finishes - Colors are available to match most exteriors.
- Maintenance and Care - For the longest lasting finish, lanterns should be periodically wiped clean with a soft dry or damp cloth to remove dust, debris, pollutants, etc.
- Glass: CL
- Sides: 4
- 1-60W, A-type bulb
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Cast Aluminum Collection Products
Craftmade Z303-05 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.