Craftmade 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Cast Aluminum Collection
- Cast Aluminum 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
- One of the fastest growth categories of outdoor lighting due to the durability and relatively "maintenance-free" properties of the finish.
- Rust-Proof Construction - One of the biggest benefits of cast aluminum is that it does not rust!
- Thick 5 mm Beveled Glass - All fixtures featuring beveled glass utilize thick 5 mm glass to resist cracking and chipping and enhance the beauty of the lantern.
- Heat Resistant Porcelain Sockets - All medium based sockets are made of heat resistant porcelain, rather than phenolic or plastic which tend to melt and make re-lamping difficult, if not impossible. All medium based fixtures are rated for 60 - 100 watts maximum depending upon the size of the fixture.
- Finish - Each cast aluminum lantern is treated with a durable powder coat finish for lasting beauty and minimal maintenance.
- Available Finishes - Colors are available to match most exteriors.
- Maintenance and Care - For the longest lasting finish, lanterns should be periodically wiped clean with a soft dry or damp cloth to remove dust, debris, pollutants, etc.
- Glass: CL
- Sides: 4
- 1-60W, A-type bulb
Additional Craftmade Links
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade Z303-05*
- Craftmade Z303-04*
- Craftmade Z303-07*
- Craftmade Z303-23*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Z303 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.