Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Craftmade 1 Light Energy Star Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Riviera Collection
- Seedy Shades Replicates the Look of Colonial Glass
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11.1"
- Width: 5"
- Extension from Wall: 6.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 18
- Energy Star: Yes
- Photocell: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed – Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Riviera Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftmade Z3704CF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade Z3704-92-NRG
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Z3704-92-NRG Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.