Craftmade 4 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Olivier Collection
- Aged bronze finish is nearly brown in appearance
- Champagne hammered glass
- Height: 29.1"
- Width: 14"
- Depth from Wall: 17.63"
- Height from Center of Outlet: 6.5"
- Backplate Height: 13"
- Backplate Width: 5.88"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Energy Star: No
- Photocell: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade Z3834-98
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Z3834 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.