Crystorama Lighting Group Maria Theresa CollectionEuropean Elegance; a portrait of timelessness.
Crystorama 4430-CL Crystal Three Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Maria Theresa Collection
Maria Theresa Semi Flush Mount Draped in Golden Teak or Clear Crystal of your choice.
Classic Maria Theresa design styles with a modern twist. For centuries, Maria Theresa style of crystal chandeliers have been a sign of wealth, style, and class. In keeping with the time honored traditions of our European artisans, Crystorama’s Maria Theresa collection offers a variety of finishes and crystal combinations.
- Golden Teak or Clear Crystal
- Glass Material
- UL/CUL Listed for Interior Dry Location
- Requires (3) 60 Watt Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Wattage: 180
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 13.5"
- Overall Height: 11.5"
Crystal Options (selectable with finish):
- Swarovski Elements (S): Absolute perfection. Considered the finest crystal in the world. Optically pure, free of flaws and unique in purity. Swarovski Elements is manufactured by Swarovski AG in the Austrian Alps. All the crystal are treated with an invisible coating, which eliminates dust attraction and makes it easier to clean. The Swarovski Elements emblem is indelibly etched into every crystal by state of the art laser technology.
- Swarovski Spectra (SAQ): A beautiful value. A passion for perfection has made Swarovski the world leader in the production of cut crystal. Swarovski & CO., manufacturer of Swarovski Elements has created a new alternative quality crystal. Swarovski has used advanced technology with old world knowledge to produce a brilliant crystal with precision cutting and superior light reflection. This crystal type is designed for a crystal connoisseur demanding quality at an affordable price.
- Swarovski Elements Golden Teak (GTS): Elegantly Dramatic. Swarovski Elements Golden Teak crystal is color coated to give warmth and elegance. Every piece carries the Swarovski Elements signature. This guarantees the optical purity, quality and true value found only in Swarovski Elements. The classic Golden Teak color will inspire any interior with its rich deep color.
- Hand Cut Clear Crystal (CL-MWP): The choice of traditionalist The hand cut crystal is cut in two stages on an iron wheel and then on a sandstone wheel. Each crystal is then polished on a wood wheel with marble dust. These methods go back centuries. If you look closely you will notice faint traces of the wood-wheel attesting to the concentrated labor of the artisan. This is a mark of authenticity. Each piece is a unique and original masterpiece.
- Hand Cut Golden Teak Crystal (GT-MWP): Fashionably crafted. The Golden Teak is a transparent crystal of a high degree of brilliance. The fire and brilliance of the crystal comes from the reflection of light passing through the prism. The soft glow of the Golden Teak color is added to the crystal and then hand polished on a wooden wheel. The fashion forward Golden Teak is designed for today’s interiors.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
Our SKU: Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-CL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-AB-GT-MWP
Antique Brass / Golden Teak Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-AB-GTS
Antique Brass / Golden Teak Swarovski Elements
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-CH-CL-MWP
Polished Chrome / Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-CH-CL-S
Polished Chrome / Swarovski Elements
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-CH-CL-SAQ
Polished Chrome / Swarovski Spectra
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-GD-CL-MWP
Polished Gold / Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-GD-CL-S
Polished Gold / Swarovski Elements
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-GD-CL-SAQ
Polished Gold / Swarovski Spectra
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Crystorama Lighting Group 4430-AB-GT-MWP Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Genre||French Country, Victorian|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Series||Crystal, Golden Teak Swarovski, Hand Polished, Swarovski Spectra, Swarovski Strass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.