Crystorama 4473 Three Light Ceiling Fixture from the Maria Theresa Collection
For centuries, Maria Theresa style of crystal chandeliers has been a sign of wealth, style, and class. In keeping with the time honored traditions of our European artisans, Crystorama's Maria Theresa collection offers a variety of finishes and crystal combinations.
- Polished Chrome or Gold
- Material: Steel
- Clear Hand Cut Crystal
- Clear Swarovski Spectra
- Clear Swarovski Strass
- Flush Mount
- Requires 3 60w Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- Hanging Weight: 9 lbs.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Crystorama Lighting Group Products
- Crystorama Lighting Group Maria Theresa Collection
This Crystorama Lighting Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4473-GD-CL-MWP_FLUSH*
Gold / Hand Cut Crystal
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4473-GD-CL-SAQ_FLUSH*
Gold / Swarovski Spectra
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4473-GD-CL-S_FLUSH*
Gold / Swarovski Strass
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4473-CH-CL-MWP_FLUSH*
Polished Chrome / Hand Cut Crystal
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4473-CH-CL-SAQ_FLUSH*
Polished Chrome / Swarovski Spectra
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4473-CH-CL-S_FLUSH*
Polished Chrome / Swarovski Strass
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4473F and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Crystorama Lighting Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Crystorama Lighting Group Maria Theresa CollectionEuropean Elegance; a portrait of timelessness.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.