This isn't your Grandmother's crystal. The Brentwood Collection from Crystorama offers a nice mix of traditional lighting designs with large tailored encompassing shades. Adding either the Harvest Gold, smooth sheer white or ivory Antique shade to these best selling chandeliers opens the door to possibilities for these designer friendly chandeliers. The Brentwood Collection has a touch of design flair that will work for your traditional or transitional home.
- Glass Body
- Silk Shade
- Maximum hanging height of 99" with provided 72" chain
- UL and CUL rated for installation in dry locations only
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No, No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 72", 72"
- Chandelier Type: Drum, Drum
- Characteristics: Crystal
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Crystal Type: Swarovski Elements, Swarovski Elements
- CUL Listed: Yes, Yes
- Height: 27" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Location Rating: Dry Location, Dry Location
- Material: Glass, Glass
- Maximum Height: 99"
- Number of Bulbs: 12
- Number of Tiers: 1, 1
- Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Shade Height: 11"
- Shade Material: Silk
- Shade Width: 30"
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
This Crystorama Lighting Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4489-GD-SAW-CLQ
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4489-CH-SAW-CLQ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4489-SAW-CLQ and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Crystorama Lighting Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.