Crystorama 5021 Single Light Wall Sconce from the Sutton Collection
- Dimensions: Width is 6", Height is 12"
- Single Light Majestic Wood Polished Crystal Wall Sconce
- Finish Options:
- Antique White
- Venetian Bronze
- Wet White
- Crystal Options:
- Clear Hand Polished
- Clear Swarovski Spectra
- Rose Colored Hand Polished
- Golden Teak Hand Polished
- Golden Teak Swarovski Strass
- Requires 1 60w Candelabra Bulb (Not Included)
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
This Crystorama Lighting Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-AW-CL-MWP
Antique White / Clear Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-AW-RO-MWP
Antique White / Rose Colored Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-AW-CL-SAQ
Antique White / Swarovski Spectra
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-BH-CL-MWP*
Blush / Clear Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-VB-CL-MWP
Venetian Bronze / Clear Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-VB-GT-MWP
Venetian Bronze / Golden Teak Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-VB-GTS
Venetian Bronze / Golden Teak Strass
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-VB-CL-SAQ
Venetian Bronze / Swarovski Spectra
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-WW-CL-MWP
Wet White / Clear Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5021-WW-RO-MWP
Wet White / Rose Hand Polished
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5021-CL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Crystorama Lighting Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.