Crystorama Lighting Group 5129-CL Polished Crystal Wrought Iron Chandelier from the Regis Collection
The European inspired traditional design from Crystorama’s Regis Collection has been a bestselling family for decades. The dark English bronze finish dressed in our classic clear crystal is a perfect match for any traditional setting. This collection is also offered in our very popular Golden Teak crystal.
- Thirty-Five Light Wrought Iron Chandelier
- Crystal Options:
- Clear Hand Polished
- Clear Swarovski Strass
- Clear Swarovski Spectra
- Golden Teak Hand Polished
- Golden Teak Swarovski Strass
- Requires Thirty-Five 40-Watt Candelabra Bulbs
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Crystorama Lighting Group Products
- Crystorama Lighting Group Regis Collection
This Crystorama Lighting Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5129-EB-GT-MWP*
English Bronze / Golden Teak Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5129-EB-GTS*
English Bronze / Golden Teak Swarovski Strass
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5129-EB-CL-MWP*
English Bronze / Hand Polished
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5129-EB-CL-SAQ*
English Bronze / Swarovski Spectra
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5129-EB-CL-S*
English Bronze / Swarovski Strass
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5129-CL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Crystorama Lighting Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.