Crystorama 5216 Crystal 6 Light Up Lighting Single Tier Chandelier from the Regis Collection
The European inspired traditional design from Crystorama’s Regis Collection has been a best selling family for decades. The new Olde Silver finish dressed in our classic clear crystal is a perfect match for any traditional setting.
- Crystal Six Light Up Lighting Single Tier Chandelier
- Clear Hand Polished Crystals
- Requires (6) 60 watt Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 30"
- Width: 26"
- Overall Height: 102"
- Chain/Rod Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Hanging Weight: 22" lbs
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- CUL Listed for Dry Locations
- Hand Polished / Hand Cut Clear Crystal (CL-MWP) - the choice of traditionalist. The hand cut crystal is cut by hand in two stages on an iron wheel and then on a sandstone wheel. Each crystal is polished on a wood wheel with marble dust. Upon closer inspection, you will notice faint traces of the wood-wheel attesting to the concentrated labor of the artisan. This is a mark of authenticity. Each piece is a unique and original masterpiece.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
This Crystorama Lighting Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Crystorama Lighting Group 5216-OS-CL-MWP*
Olde Silver / Hand Polished
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5216 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Crystorama Lighting Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.