How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Crystorama Lighting Group Solaris CollectionModern, versatile; ideal for any setting. A sculpture for your home.
The Solaris Collection features sphere shapes, clean lines, and fashion forward designs. The contemporary styling of the Wrought Iron is handpainted in the gold and silver highlights of Olde Silver, the retro styled Wet White, or in the traditional finish of English Bronze.
We have expanded our best selling Solaris Collection to add crystal elements inside the perfect sphere. We have married the contemporary sphere with the cut crystal chandelier, making the most beautiful jewelry for the room.
- Clear Decorative Accent
- Wrought Iron Construction
- Includes 15" Downrod
- Includes 10' of Chain and 12' of Wire
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 540
- Height: 50"
- Width: 40"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 15"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
Our SKU: Crystorama Lighting Group 9229-OS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Crystorama Lighting Group 9229-OS
Olde Silver / Clear Smooth Balls
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Crystorama Lighting Group 9229-OS Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.