This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Power Feeds Recommended
LED Connector Recommended
16 Inch Ultra-Efficient 120V LED Task Lighting from the Eco Counter LED Collection
CSL's ECO-Counter is a 120V LED under cabinet lighting fixture that can be hardwire, portable and linkable with out a remote driver or transformer. ECO-Counter uses 60 lm output diodes in warm white 2900K (+/- 100) for the highest level of performance in the under cabinet lighting market, replacing high output Xenon fixtures with a fraction of the wattage. CSL has designed ECO-Counter to be easiest installation using captive screws, wiring modules and linking cables. Only 3/4" tall, ECO-Counter is the perfect LED under cabinet system for new construction and remodel for both residential and commercial use.
- Extruded aluminum body with molded plastic end caps
- Finish options include White, Bronze & Satin Aluminum.
- Energy efficient LED system: 85% energy saving over equivalent incandescent task lighting fixtures.
- Long-life, low maintenance: 50,000 hour lamp life @ 70% lumen maintenance.
- Warm White 2,900°K
- Special acrylic lens formulated for LED use.
- Integrated 120V system - no external remote transformers or drivers.
- Low profile - the 3/4 height makes it nearly invisible upon installation.
- Easy installation - captive screws and Speedlink technology (hardwire, portable, linkable) make for quick installation.
- No UV or infrared energy, objects will not discolor or fade over time.
- Cool operating temperature.
- Speedlink system links a maximum of 24 units.
- On / Off switch
- 16” and 24” units offer direct hardwire option with ronex.
- Length: 16"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 0.75"
Additional CSL Lighting Links
CSL Lighting ECL-16-SA-D-1 Product Specifications
|Collection||Eco Counter LED|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.