16 Inch Two Light Xenon Under Cabinet Lamp from the CounterAttack Collection
Efficient and practical, the patented self-cooling Counter Attack is the "can do" under cabinet lighting system. Counter Attack is available with 120 volt Xenon, 120 volt halogen and fluorescent lamping as well as in multiple finishes and sizes. Counter Attack under cabinet fixtures are easy to install and feature multiple full-size knockouts, a large easy to access wiring compartment and prismatic glass lenses. Also available with SpeedLink, a unique system that combines the ability to hardwire, link, or "plug-in" operation, all in the same versatile Counter Attack fixture.
- Removable hinged diffuser; easy and safe lamp replacement.
- Captive screws: Easiest installation for under cabinet lighting.
- 120V 35W Xenon non-linking versions.
- Longer lamp life than others due to patented cooling system.
- Fast easy installation – complete with mounting hardware.
- Knockouts on ends (non-linking only), back and top for through-wiring, Wiremold, flex, Romex or rigid conduit.
- Repositioned cooling slots.
- Porcelain sockets used for high temperature durability.
- Non-yellowing U.V. coated glass prismatic diffuser for maximum light distribution and U.V. protection.
- Lamps included, no tools required for relamping.
- Hi-Off-Lo switch, dimmable, energy saving.
- Low profile fixture – 1.5" High.
- Available in white, stainless steel and bronze.
- Length: 16"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 1.5"
- Lumens: 270
- Color Temperature: 2900K
- Voltage: 120V
- Watts Per Bulb: 35W
- Number of Bulbs: 2
Additional CSL Lighting Links
Our SKU: CSL Lighting NCAX-120-16
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- CSL Lighting NCAX-120-16BZ
- CSL Lighting NCAX-120-16SS
- CSL Lighting NCAX-120-16WT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
CSL Lighting NCAX-120-16WT Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.