8 Inch Single Light Xenon Under Cabinet Lamp with Speedlink from the CounterAttack Collection
Efficient and practical, the patented self-cooling Counter Attack is the "can do" under cabinet lighting system. Counter Attack is available with 120 volt Xenon, 120 volt halogen and fluorescent lamping as well as in multiple finishes and sizes. Counter Attack under cabinet fixtures are easy to install and feature multiple full-size knockouts, a large easy to access wiring compartment and prismatic glass lenses. Also available with SpeedLink, a unique system that combines the ability to hardwire, link, or "plug-in" operation, all in the same versatile Counter Attack fixture.
- Removable hinged diffuser; easy and safe lamp replacement
- 120V Xenon with SpeedLink™
- Three power options – Hardwire through knockouts, Interconnected with SpeedLink™ technology or portable with cord and plug option
- Longer lamp life than others due to patented cooling system
- 120V – 20 lamps maximum per power feed (700 watts)
- Fast easy installation – complete with mounting hardware
- Repositioned cooling slots.
- Porcelain sockets used for high temperature durability
- Lamps included, no tools required for relamping
- Hi-Off-Lo switch, dimmable, energy saving
- Low profile fixture – 1.5" High
- Available in white, stainless steel and bronze
- Length: 8"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 1.5"
- Lumens: 270
- Color Temperature: 2900K
- Voltage: 120V
- Watts Per Bulb: 35W
- Number of Bulbs: 1
Additional CSL Lighting Links
Our SKU: CSL Lighting NCAX120L-8
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- CSL Lighting NCAX120L-8BZ
- CSL Lighting NCAX120L-8SS
- CSL Lighting NCAX120L-8WT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
CSL Lighting NCAX120L-8SS Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.