Single Light 120V 4 Watt LED Under Cabinet Light from the ProPUCK Collection
Pro-Puck is the industry first UL listed, 120V down light system. No transformer required. Hardwire or portable (cord & plug) applications. Pro-Puck can be linked together without additional components. Engineered and designed for the professional, Pro-Puck has simplified single down light fixtures by operating without a low voltage transformer. This avoids common issues such as; voltage drop, number of transformers per application and short runs on a single power feed. Pro Puck is offered in 120V 20W Xenon and 1W LED lamp options. Surface mount or recessed options without additional accessories. Whether the installation calls for hardwire or portable, link up to 50 Xenon fixtures or 100 LED fixtures from a singe power source.
- Surface Mount or Recess. If recess - 4 1/8” cutout.
- All mounting hardware for surface and recess mounting included.
- Lamp: 4W 120V LED 2800K (+/-) 100 170lm output 6W total consumption
- Construction: Die-cast aluminum
- Built in die-cast aluminum heat sink
- Spring Steel mounting clips and wood screws (included)
- Steel strain reliefs for wiring (included)
- Can be daisy chained up to 100 4W LED Pro Puck
- Diameter: 4"
- Depth: 1"
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 4W
- Color Temperature: 2800K
- Lumens: 170
Additional CSL Lighting Links
This CSL Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- CSL Lighting PP-4WLED-BK-1*
- CSL Lighting PP-4WLED-BZ-1*
- CSL Lighting PP-4WLED-SA-1*
- CSL Lighting PP-4WLED-WT-1*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PP-4WLED and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of CSL Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.