This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Power Cord Recommended
Single Light 120V 4 Watt LED Under Cabinet Light from the ProPUCK Collection
Pro-Puck is the industry first UL listed, 120V down light system. No transformer required. Hardwire or portable (cord & plug) applications. Pro-Puck can be linked together without additional components. Engineered and designed for the professional, Pro-Puck has simplified single down light fixtures by operating without a low voltage transformer. This avoids common issues such as; voltage drop, number of transformers per application and short runs on a single power feed. Pro Puck is offered in 120V 20W Xenon and 1W LED lamp options. Surface mount or recessed options without additional accessories. Whether the installation calls for hardwire or portable, link up to 50 Xenon fixtures or 100 LED fixtures from a singe power source.
- Surface Mount or Recess. If recess - 4 1/8” cutout.
- All mounting hardware for surface and recess mounting included.
- Lamp: 4W 120V LED 2800K (+/-) 100 170lm output 6W total consumption
- Construction: Die-cast aluminum
- Built in die-cast aluminum heat sink
- Spring Steel mounting clips and wood screws (included)
- Steel strain reliefs for wiring (included)
- Can be daisy chained up to 100 4W LED Pro Puck
- Diameter: 4"
- Depth: 1"
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 4W
- Color Temperature: 2800K
- Lumens: 170
Additional CSL Lighting Links
Our SKU: CSL Lighting PP-4WLED
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- CSL Lighting PP-4WLED-BK-1
- CSL Lighting PP-4WLED-BZ-1
- CSL Lighting PP-4WLED-SA-1
- CSL Lighting PP-4WLED-WT-1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
CSL Lighting PP-4WLED-BK-1 Product Specifications
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||70|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.