Self Leveling 360-Degree Line and Cross Line Laser
The CST/berger CL10 Self-Leveling 360 Line and cross laser feature an innovative 360 line laser: 360 horizontal lasers for full room coverage and increased job site productivity. Wide 120 vertical lasers: projects along floor, up the wall and across the ceiling. 3 mode projection: choose between horizontal, vertical, or cross line modes with additional manual lock mode. This CL10 Laser Level hits a low price point with all the features and quality that professionals want. Great for use while installing cabinets, installing door frames and also has many uses for drywall installers. This Cross Line Laser Level can also be used for tiling applications and hanging and alignment for pictures, mirrors and wall decorations. Another use is when you need to use the laser in a angled applications like for use in installing railing for stairs.
CST Berger CL10 Features:
- 360-Degree Horizontal Laser - Provides full room leveling coverage.
- 120-Degree Vertical Laser - Projects along floor, up the wall, and across the ceiling for perfect alignment.
- 3-Mode Projection - Choose between horizontal, vertical or cross line modes.
- Lock Mode - Allows user to manually control laser for angled installation (ie. aligning staircase railings)
- Convenient Multi-Mount - Increases job-site versatility with height adjustment, wall mount function and 1/4-20 tripod thread
- Working Range with Red Target: 213 feet
- Ergonomic soft-grip area for sure grip and comfort
Additional CST Berger Links
This CST Berger item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- CST Berger CL10
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CL10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of CST Berger products with over 400 warehouses across the country.