Horizontal/Vertical Interior/Exterior Rotary Laser Kit with Tripod and Rod
- Vertical Beam Feature: for easy and precise layout of 90-Degree corners and plumb applications- Both horizontal and vertical beams are self leveling
- Glass Enclosed Top Housing: for maximum weather and environmental protection
- Full Selection of Beam Visibility Enhancements: Variable speed (0,150, 300, 600 RPM) and Variable scan angles (10, 25, 50 Degree)
- More Runtime-Up to 85 hours of runtime with (3) D-cell Alkaline batteries
- Battery Level Gauge: Alerts you when a battery charge is low
- Kit comes complete with tripod, rod, wall mount, receiver, remote control, target, and laser glasses
CST/berger RL25HVCK Complete Kit is a horizontal and vertical dual beam single slope interior and exterior rotary laser that delivers professional performance at an affordable price. The RL25HVCK is ideal for exterior and interior general construction and aligning jobs such as grading, concrete forms and pads, site prep and elevation transfer as well as interior jobs such as building, drop ceilings, electrical installation and other alignment jobs. Includes: Remote Control, RD1 Detector with Bracket, Laser Glasses, Magnetic Target, Adjustable Wall Mount, Batteries, Aluminum Tripod, 8-Feet Leveling Rod, and a Carrying Case.
Additional CST Berger Links
This CST Berger item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- CST Berger RL25HVCK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RL25HVCK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of CST Berger products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.