Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Belmonte Wall Sconce with Customizable Shades
Beautiful traditional wall sconce has highly ornate bobeches and a gold leaf finish. Wall sconces are sold as pin-ups which allows them to be either hard wired or plugged in.
- Material: Iron
- Requires 2 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs (Not Included)
- Socket Type: Candelabra. Socket Finish: Drip on antique Candlesleeve.
- Switch Type: Cord Switch.
- Cord/Supply Wire Color: Gold. Cord Length: 96 inches.
- Shade information: See Shades for Options
Additional Currey and Company Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Currey and Company Products
- Shop All Currey and Company Lillian August Collection Products
Our SKU: Currey and Company 5309
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Currey and Company 5309
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Currey and Company 5309 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Material||Iron, Other Metals|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Plug In, Candle-Style Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.