How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Adara 39"H 12 Light Chandelier with Optional Customizable Shades
This chandelier is all about details. Decorative elements are creatively used and placed on this large twelve light fixture. Wrought iron frame and elements are complemented by cast composite details. Three rich finishes of Ivory Brown, Sicilian Gold Leaf and Rust add to the look of elegance.
- Material: Iron / Resin
- Socket Finish: Drip on Antique Candle Sleeves
- Cord Length: 16' (Brown)
- Chain Length: 6'
- Requires (12) 60w Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Optional Shades:
- This fixture can be customized with your choice of Currey and Company shade(s)
- Please note this is a (12) light fixture and will need (12) shades in order to shade each light
- For a complete listing of Currey and Company Shades click here!
- Height: 38.625"
- Width: 32.5"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.75"
Currey and Company fixtures are characterized by the attention and detailing that goes into their manufacturing and finishing. Bringing to the marketplace products that not only speak of the touch of the human hand, but also utilizes a myriad of natural materials, Currey and Company is known for their distinctive and vibrant collection of lighting and home furnishing products.
Additional Currey and Company Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Currey and Company Products
- Shop All Currey and Company Adara Collection Products
Our SKU: Currey and Company 9040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Currey and Company 9040
Ivory Brown / Sicilian Gold Leaf / Rust
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Currey and Company 9040 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style, Empire|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||12|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.