How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Iron has excellent durability and strength and provides a beautiful rustic feel in its applications
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Antique Candlesleeve Socket Finish
- Shades No Included
- 36" of Chain Included - For additional chain purchase item 0827
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 18"
- Width: 18"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 240
- Chain Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 180"
Additional Currey and Company Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Currey and Company Products
Our SKU: Currey and Company 9307
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Currey and Company 9307
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Currey and Company 9307 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style, Mini|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.