- Made of Sturdy Metal Material
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Natural Bamboo Construction Places Emphasis on Renewable Resources and Stylish Modern Design Elements, without Losing Connection with the Natural World's Classic Appeal
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 28"
- Diameter: 25"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Currey and Company Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Currey and Company Products
- Currey and Company Palm Beach Collection
This Currey and Company item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Currey and Company 9694
Pyrite Bronze / Washed Wood
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9694 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Currey and Company products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.