Bonfire 34"H 8 Light Chandelier with Optional Customizable Shades
A simple shape and natural materials make this the perfect chandelier for a room that demands either. The octagonal ring constructed of carved wood with a Washed Wood finish combined with wrought iron in an Antique Rust finish gives it a clean, casual modern lodge design.
- Material: Wrought Iron / Wood
- Socket Finish: Drip on Antique Candle Sleeves
- Cord Length: 14' (Brown)
- Chain Length: 6'
- Requires (8) 60w Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Optional Shades:
- This fixture can be customized with your choice of Currey and Company shade(s)
- Please note this is a (8) light fixture and will need (8) shades in order to shade each light
- For a complete listing of Currey and Company Shades click here!
- Height: 34"
- Width: 32"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.75"
- Body Diameter: 6"
- Body Height: 33.875"
Currey and Company fixtures are characterized by the attention and detailing that goes into their manufacturing and finishing. Bringing to the marketplace products that not only speak of the touch of the human hand, but also utilizes a myriad of natural materials, Currey and Company is known for their distinctive and vibrant collection of lighting and home furnishing products.
Additional Currey and Company Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Currey and Company Products
- Currey and Company Currey In A Hurry Collection
This Currey and Company item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Currey and Company 9799
Antique Rust / Washed Wood
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9799 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Currey and Company products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.