How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Veneta Chandelier with Included Shades
Handsome hand-woven metal shades put the finishing touch on this linear form. The candles and shades sit atop a decorative ball finished in Cupertino as is a larger ball in the center of the piece. The touch of this finish contrasts nicely with the darker Old Iron of this nicely detailed hand forged design.
- Material: Iron
- Requires 4 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs (Not Included)
- Socket Type: Candelabra. Socket Finish: Drip on antique Candlesleeve.
- Cord/Supply Wire Color: Brown. Cord Length: 192 inches.
- Shade information: Metal shades included
- Chain included: 72 inches. For additional chain purchase item no. 827.
Additional Currey and Company Links
Our SKU: Currey and Company 9965
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Currey and Company 9965
Old Iron/ Cupertino
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Currey and Company 9965 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.