How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Hand Blown Art Glass
- Bulb Base - Medium (E27): The E27 (Edison 27mm), Edison Screw (ES). The standard in countries that use 220–240 volts AC domestic power, the E27 are the most common screw-mount size.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E27 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 48"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Dale Tiffany Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dale Tiffany Products
- Shop All Dale Tiffany Morgan Collection Products
Our SKU: Dale Tiffany AH11249
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dale Tiffany AH11249CB*
- Dale Tiffany AH11249SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dale Tiffany AH11249SN Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E27)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Murano Glass|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Color||Blue, Green, Multi-Colored|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.