This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
Ayers Rock Rustic Remnant 13" x 13" Porcelain Multi-Surface Tile
Founded in 1947, Daltile has a long history of excellence, elegance, and innovation. It prides itself on offering the highest quality product, while also being the most accessible and convenient option for homeowners and contractors alike. Daltile’s commitment to the environment, as well as, a continued interest in furthering innovation has made it a company of the future.
Daltile’s expertise in the field, evident by the 700 million sq. ft of multi-surface covering manufactured each year, extends beyond simply guaranteeing excellent quality. Daltile also hopes to make the shoppers’ dream a reality. As the country’s foremost ceramic tile and natural stone manufacturer and distributer, Daltile is the guiding force in customers achieving their home/ office goals. Daltile does not simply guide the customer in achieving their own vision but it, too, believes in this vision.
Ayers Rock is a perfect choice for both residential and commercial undertakings. It unites the look and feel of natural stone with the easy care and upkeep of glazed porcelain tile. The selection of five field tiles, trim pieces, decorative accents and mosaics allows for both versatility and creativity. The unique aesthetic appeal, enhanced by the natural shadings, makes Ayers Rock a perfect choice for any room.
Daltile AY05-13131P Features:
- Recommended Grout Joint: 3/16" (when rectangular sizes are used in a staggered brick-joint pattern, the overlap should not exceed 33%)
- Chemical Resistant
- Suitable for freezing and non-freezing climates when proper installation methods are followed
- Strong random shading enhances the natural beauty of this product. To achieve optimal results, tile should be selected from multiple cartons and shading arrangement planned prior to installation
- Breaking Strength: 450 lbs
- Residential Usage: Floors, Walls, Countertops, Exterior Patios, and Exterior Pool Decks
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Variation in size, shade, color and finish is inherent in all fired clay products. Prior to installation, tile should be approved by customer. No claims for shade, size, or texture will be honored after installation
- *Image may not reflect tile size, only color
Daltile AY05-13131P Specifications:
- Square Foot Per Carton: 16
- Length: 13"
- Width: 13"
- Color: Rustic Remnant
- Material: Porcelain
- Thickness: 0.375"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 8
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Country of Origin: Italy
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Type of Tile: Field Tile
- Tile Shape: Square
- Appearance: Stone Imitating
Additional Daltile Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Daltile Products
- Shop All Daltile Ayers Rock Collection Products
Our SKU: Daltile AY05-13131P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Daltile AY05-13131P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Daltile AY05-13131P Product Specifications
|Factors to Consider with Daltile|
|Floor Tile Installation|
|Wall and Countertop Tile Installation|
|Reveal Imaging Technology|
|Care and Maintenance|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Installation Location||Backsplashes, Bathroom, Countertops, Entry Way, Patio, Exterior Pool Decks, Floors, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen, Pool, Walls|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||8|
|Residential Structural Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Square Foot Per Carton||16|
|Type of Tile||Field Tile|