All products from this manufacturer are made-to-order. 40% restocking fee will apply on general returns.
- Made from 5.2% Pre-Consumer Recycled Material
- This product has been certified by the Porcelain Tile Certification Agency
- Suitable for use in high traffic areas and most exterior locations
- Replicates the look of traditional hardwood flooring with the durability and installation flexibility of porcelain tile
- Approved for Commercial Use
- Length: 6"
- Width: 1"
- Installation Location(s): Floors, Walls, Countertops, Exterior Patios, Backsplashes, Pool
- Installation Type: Glue Down, Thin-Set
- Primary Color: Brown
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Appearance: Traditional Wood
- Color: Trestle
- Material: Porcelain
- Outdoor Approved
- Tile Shape: Rectangle
- Thickness: 0.3125"
- Tru-Edge: A Tru-Edge product is rectified, modular, and uses smaller grout joints. This allows for greater design diversification and flexible installation options.
Other Colors in this Collection
- BB12-SC36C9TB1P - This Model (Trestle)
- BB10-SC36C9TB1P - Vista
- BB11-SC36C9TB1P - Ashwood
- BB13-SC36C9TB1P - Mainland
Matching Trim, Moldings, and Accessories
- This product has matching accessories. Please see the Accessories section for more information.
Additional Daltile Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Daltile Products
Our SKU: Daltile BB12-SC36C9TB1P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Daltile BB12-SC36C9TB1P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Daltile BB12-SC36C9TB1P Product Specifications
|Factors to Consider|
|Care and Maintenance|
|Porcelain and Ceramic Test Results|
|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Installation Location||Backsplashes, Countertops, Patio, Floors, Pool, Walls|
|Installation Type||Glue Down, Thin-Set|
|Residential Structural Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.