Founded in 1947, Daltile has a long history of excellence, elegance, and innovation. It prides itself on offering the highest quality product, while also being the most accessible and convenient option for homeowners and contractors alike. Daltile’s commitment to the environment, as well as, a continued interest in furthering innovation has made it a company of the future.Daltile’s expertise in the field, evident by the 700 million sq. ft of multi-surface covering manufactured each year, extends beyond simply guaranteeing excellent quality. Daltile also hopes to make the shopper’s dream a reality. As the country’s foremost ceramic tile and natural stone manufacturer and distributer, Daltile hopes to be the guiding force in customers achieving their home/ office goals. Daltile does not simply guide the customer in achieving their own vision but it, too, believes in this vision.
The beauty and grandeur of Brancacci tile invokes images of old-world style and grace. The glazed ceramic tile is as versatile as it is stunning. Suitable for floors, walls, or countertops, Brancacci invites classic Italian architecture into your home or office.Features:
- Accessory / Trim: Chair / Counter Rail Corner
- Suitable for exterior walls in freezing and non-freezing climates when proper installation methods are followed
- Green Squared Certified
- Chemical Resistant
- Recommended Grout Joint: 3/16" (Floor) or 1/16" (Wall)
- Breaking Strength: 120 - 250 lbs
- Approved Usage: Floors, Walls / Backsplashes, Countertops, and Exterior Patios
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Variation in size, shade, color and finish is inherent in all products. Prior to installation, tile should be approved by customer. No claims for shade, size, or texture will be honored after installation
- Length: 2"
- Width: 2"
- Material: Ceramic
- Thickness: 0.3125"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 4.0 - 8.0
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- Outdoor Approved: Yes (All Residential Applications and Commercial Non-Flooring)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Appearance: Standard
Additional Daltile Links
Daltile BCO-22CRCN1P2 Product Specifications
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Care and Maintenance|
|Factors to Consider|
|Green Squared Certified|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Installation Location||Backsplashes, Countertops, Patio, Floors, Walls|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
|Residential Structural Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.