This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
Founded in 1947, Daltile has a long history of excellence, elegance, and innovation. It prides itself on offering the highest quality product, while also being the most accessible and convenient option for homeowners and contractors alike. Daltile’s commitment to the environment, as well as, a continued interest in furthering innovation has made it a company of the future.Daltile’s expertise in the field, evident by the 700 million sq. ft of multi-surface covering manufactured each year, extends beyond simply guaranteeing excellent quality. Daltile also hopes to make the shopper’s dream a reality. As the country’s foremost ceramic tile and natural stone manufacturer and distributer, Daltile hopes to be the guiding force in customers achieving their home/ office goals. Daltile does not simply guide the customer in achieving their own vision but it, too, believes in this vision.
Lose yourself in the beauty of a seascape and escape into relaxation. The Coastal Keystones collection offers both style and warmth for flooring, as well as, non-flooring applications. Embrace the calm and tranquility made possible with Coastal Keystones.Features:
- Also Sold by the Sheet
- Special Order
- Blend of Arctic White, Almond, Oxygen Iridescent Glass, and Cane Iridescent Glass
- Breaking Strength: 350 lbs
- Recommended Grout Joint: 1/16"
- Chemical Resistant
- Residential Usage: Floors, Walls, Countertops, and Exterior Patios
- Suitable for exterior walls, floors and pool linings in freezing and non-freezing climates when proper installation methods are followed
- Paper-Face Mounted
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Variation in size, shade, color and finish is inherent in all fired clay products. Prior to installation, tile should be approved by customer. No claims for shade, size, or texture will be honored after installation
- *Image features Coastal Keystones in Coconut Beach 1" x 1" mosaic on the floor and Veranda Solids in Dune on the walls
- Square Foot Per Carton: 15
- Length: 1"
- Width: 1"
- Color: Coconut Beach
- Material: Porcelain
- Thickness: 0.25"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 8
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes (Only as a Wall Application)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Type of Tile: Mosaic
- Tile Shape: Square
- Appearance: Standard
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Sheet Size (Square Feet): 1
- Sheet Width: 12"
- Sheet Length: 12"
- Individual Sheets Available: Yes
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Additional Daltile Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Daltile Products
- Shop All Daltile Coastal Keystones Collection Products
Our SKU: Daltile CK85-11PM1P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Daltile CK85-11PM1P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Daltile CK85-11PM1P Product Specifications
|Care and Maintenance|
|Factors to Consider|
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Mexico|
|Installation Location||Countertops, Patio, Floors, Walls|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||8|
|Residential Structural Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Sheet Size (Square Feet)||1|
|Square Foot Per Carton||15|
|Type of Tile||Mosaic|