How To Install Ceramic Tile - Build.com ExclusiveBuild.com's own, Brent Holland, shows you a quick and easy way to install ceramic tile in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
All products from this manufacturer are made-to-order. 40% restocking fee will apply on general returns.
City Lights Barcelona 1/2" x 1/2" Glass & Metal Mesh-Mounted Multi-Surface Mosaic Tile
Founded in 1947, Daltile has a long history of excellence, elegance, and innovation. It prides itself on offering the highest quality product, while also being the most accessible and convenient option for homeowners and contractors alike. Daltile’s commitment to the environment, as well as, a continued interest in furthering innovation has made it a company of the future.
Daltile’s expertise in the field, evident by the 700 million sq. ft of multi-surface covering manufactured each year, extends beyond simply guaranteeing excellent quality. Daltile also hopes to make the shopper’s dream a reality. As the country’s foremost ceramic tile and natural stone manufacturer and distributer, Daltile hopes to be the guiding force in customers achieving their home/ office goals. Daltile does not simply guide the customer in achieving their own vision but it, too, believes in this vision.
Inspired by the world’s most breathtaking cities, City Lights opens up a world of light, color, and energy. The sophisticated style and subtle gleam from the glass mosaics invoke memories of a relaxed evening spent strolling through a fine city. City Lights’ beauty adds glamour and grace to any space.
- Sold by the Sheet
- Suitable for light commercial application in office building restroom floors and hotel baths only
- Mesh-Mounted Mosaic
- Recommended Grout Joint: 1/16"
- Chemical Resistant
- Breaking Strength: 250 lbs
- Residential Usage: Floors, Walls, and Countertops
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Variation in size, shade, color and finish is inherent in all fired clay products. Prior to installation, tile should be approved by customer. No claims for shade, size, or texture will be honored after installation
- Square Foot Per Carton: 20.74
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Color: Barcelona
- Material: Glass and Metal
- Thickness: 0.125"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 7
- Approved for Light Commercial Use: Yes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Type of Tile: Mosaic
- Tile Shape: Square
- Appearance: Standard
- Outdoor Approved: Yes (Only as Non-Flooring)
- Sheet Size (Square Feet): 0.92
- Sheet Width: 11.5"
- Sheet Length: 11.5"
- Individual Sheets Available: Yes
- Country of Origin: Italy
Additional Daltile Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Daltile Products
- Shop All Daltile City Lights Collection Products
Our SKU: Daltile CL66-1212MS1P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Daltile CL66-1212MS1P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Daltile CL66-1212MS1P Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Installation Location||Backsplashes, Below Grade (Basement), Bathroom, Countertops, Entry Way, On Grade (Ground Level), Kitchen Floor, Kitchen, Above Grade (Upstairs)|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||7|
|Primary Color||Brown, Beige|
|Sheet Size (Square Feet)||0.92|