This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
Founded in 1947, Daltile has a long history of excellence, elegance, and innovation. It prides itself on offering the highest quality product, while also being the most accessible and convenient option for homeowners and contractors alike. Daltile’s commitment to the environment, as well as, a continued interest in furthering innovation has made it a company of the future.Daltile’s expertise in the field, evident by the 700 million sq. ft of multi-surface covering manufactured each year, extends beyond simply guaranteeing excellent quality. Daltile also hopes to make the shopper’s dream a reality. As the country’s foremost ceramic tile and natural stone manufacturer and distributer, Daltile hopes to be the guiding force in customers achieving their home/ office goals. Daltile does not simply guide the customer in achieving their own vision but it, too, believes in this vision.
Made with a large amount of recycled material, the Keystones Mosaics collection is both an environmentally -conscious choice for your home, as well as, an exciting one. With a large selection of colors, shapes, and designs to choose from, you can enrich any space and create a one-of-a-kind experience.Features:
- Standard mounting method is on 1" x 2" dot-mounted sheets, other mounting methods available
- Suitable for exterior patios, including pool decks and walls in freezing and non-freezing climates when proper installation methods are followed
- Keystones Blends
- Unglazed (All colors also available with abrasive content, on a made-to-order basis. Please speak with your sales representative)
- Biscuit W/Black Dot Windmill
- Recommended Grout Joint: 1/8"
- Chemical Resistant
- Green Squared Certified
- Residential Usage: Floors, Walls, Countertops, and Exterior Patios
- Breaking Strength: 300 lbs
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Variation in size, shade, color and finish is inherent in all fired clay products. Prior to installation, tile should be approved by customer. No claims for shade, size, or texture will be honored after installation
- Square Foot Per Carton: 24
- Length: 1"
- Width: 1"
- Color: Biscuit W/ Black Dot
- Material: Porcelain
- Thickness: 0.25"
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Type of Tile: Mosaic
- Tile Shape: Square or Rectangle
- Appearance: Standard
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Individual Sheets Available: No
- Country of Origin: USA
Additional Daltile Links
Our SKU: Daltile DK20-21WINDMS1P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Daltile DK20-21WINDMS1P
Biscuit W/ Black Dot
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Daltile DK20-21WINDMS1P Product Specifications
|Care and Maintenance|
|Factors to Consider|
|Material Safety Data Sheet|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Color||Biscuit W/ Black Dot|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Individual Sheets Available||No|
|Installation Location||Countertops, Exterior Patios, Floors, Walls|
|Primary Color||Beige, Black|
|Square Foot Per Carton||24|
|Tile Shape||Rectangle, Square|
|Type of Tile||Mosaic|