- This product has been certified by the Porcelain Tile Certification Agency
- Suitable for use in high traffic areas and most exterior locations
- Replicates the look of traditional hardwood flooring with the durability and installation flexibility of porcelain tile
- Approved for Commercial Use
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Length: 36"
- Width: 9"
- Installation Location(s): Floors, Walls, Countertops, Exterior Patios, Pool
- Installation Type: Glue Down, Thin-Set
- Primary Color: Beige
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Appearance: Traditional Wood
- Color: Sugarmaple
- Material: Porcelain
- Outdoor Approved
- Square Foot Per Carton: 13.08
- Tile Shape: Rectangle
- Type of Tile: Field Tile
- Thickness: 0.375"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 8
- Tru-Edge: A Tru-Edge product is rectified, modular, and uses smaller grout joints. This allows for greater design diversification and flexible installation options.
- Reveal Imaging: Reveal Imaging is a refined digital printing process that produces incredible detail and colors that are unique to each individual tile. The final appearance is nearly identical to the look of natural stone.
Other Colors in this Collection
- FP96-9361P - This Model (Sugarmaple)
- FP94-9361P - White Oak
- FP95-9361P - Summertree
- FP97-9361P - Timberland
- FP98-9361P - Willowgrove
- FP99-9361P - Blackwood
Matching Trim, Moldings, and Accessories
- This product has matching accessories. Please see the Accessories section for more information.
Additional Daltile Links
This Daltile item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Daltile FP969361P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FP96-9361P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Daltile products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.