All products from this manufacturer are made-to-order. 40% restocking fee will apply on general returns.
- This product has been certified by the Porcelain Tile Certification Agency
- Suitable for use in high traffic areas and most exterior locations
- Replicates the look of traditional hardwood flooring with the durability and installation flexibility of porcelain tile
- Approved for Commercial Use
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Length: 36"
- Width: 6"
- Installation Location(s): Floors, Walls, Countertops, Exterior Patios, Pool
- Installation Type: Glue Down, Thin-Set
- Primary Color: Brown
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Appearance: Traditional Wood
- Color: Timberland
- Material: Porcelain
- Outdoor Approved
- Square Foot Per Carton: 13.05
- Tile Shape: Rectangle
- Type of Tile: Field Tile
- Thickness: 0.375"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 8
- Tru-Edge: A Tru-Edge product is rectified, modular, and uses smaller grout joints. This allows for greater design diversification and flexible installation options.
- Reveal Imaging: Reveal Imaging is a refined digital printing process that produces incredible detail and colors that are unique to each individual tile. The final appearance is nearly identical to the look of natural stone.
Other Colors in this Collection
- FP97-6361P - This Model (Timberland)
- FP94-6361P - White Oak
- FP95-6361P - Summertree
- FP96-6361P - Sugarmaple
- FP98-6361P - Willowgrove
- FP99-6361P - Blackwood
Matching Trim, Moldings, and Accessories
- This product has matching accessories. Please see the Accessories section for more information.
Additional Daltile Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Daltile Products
Our SKU: Daltile FP97-6361P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Daltile FP97-6361P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Daltile FP97-6361P Product Specifications
|Porcelain and Ceramic Test Results|
|Care and Maintenance|
|Factors to Consider|
|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Installation Location||Countertops, Patio, Floors, Pool, Walls|
|Installation Type||Glue Down, Thin-Set|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||8|
|Residential Structural Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Square Foot Per Carton||13.05|
|Type of Tile||Field Tile|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.