- This product has been certified by the Porcelain Tile Certification Agency
- Suitable for use in high traffic areas and most exterior locations
- Replicates the look of traditional hardwood flooring with the durability and installation flexibility of porcelain tile
- Approved for Commercial Use
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Length: 36"
- Width: 6"
- Installation Location(s): Floors, Walls, Countertops, Exterior Patios, Pool
- Installation Type: Glue Down, Thin-Set
- Primary Color: Brown
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Appearance: Traditional Wood
- Color: Timberland
- Material: Porcelain
- Outdoor Approved
- Square Foot Per Carton: 13.05
- Tile Shape: Rectangle
- Type of Tile: Field Tile
- Thickness: 0.375"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 8
- Tru-Edge: A Tru-Edge product is rectified, modular, and uses smaller grout joints. This allows for greater design diversification and flexible installation options.
- Reveal Imaging: Reveal Imaging is a refined digital printing process that produces incredible detail and colors that are unique to each individual tile. The final appearance is nearly identical to the look of natural stone.
Other Colors in this Collection
- FP97-6361P - This Model (Timberland)
- FP94-6361P - White Oak
- FP95-6361P - Summertree
- FP96-6361P - Sugarmaple
- FP98-6361P - Willowgrove
- FP99-6361P - Blackwood
Matching Trim, Moldings, and Accessories
- This product has matching accessories. Please see the Accessories section for more information.
Additional Daltile Links
This Daltile item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Daltile FP976361P
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FP97-6361P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Daltile products with over 400 warehouses across the country.