Unity Porcelain 24" x 24" Unpolished Multi-Surface Field Tile
Founded in 1947, Daltile has a long history of excellence, elegance, and innovation. It prides itself on offering the highest quality product, while also being the most accessible and convenient option for homeowners and contractors alike. Daltile’s commitment to the environment, as well as, a continued interest in furthering innovation has made it a company of the future.
Daltile’s expertise in the field, evident by the 700 million sq. ft of multi-surface covering manufactured each year, extends beyond simply guaranteeing excellent quality. Daltile also hopes to make the shopper’s dream a reality. As the country’s foremost ceramic tile and natural stone manufacturer and distributer, Daltile hopes to be the guiding force in customers achieving their home/ office goals. Daltile does not simply guide the customer in achieving their own vision but it, too, believes in this vision.
A perfect union of elegance and power; the Unity collection offers “double-load’” porcelain for extra strength and resilience, without losing its own unique style.
- Recommended Grout Joint: 1/8" (3/16" when rectangular sizes are used in a staggered brick-joint pattern, where the overlap does not exceed 33%)
- Chemical Resistant
- Breaking Strength: 450 lbs
- Approved Usage: Floors, Walls, Countertops, Exterior Patios, and Exterior Pool Decks
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Variation in size, shade, color and finish is inherent in all products. Prior to installation, tile should be approved by customer. No claims for shade, size, or texture will be honored after installation
- *Scene image features Nero Unpolished in 24" x 24" field tile on the floor
- Square Foot Per Carton: 16
- Length: 24"
- Width: 24"
- Material: Porcelain
- Thickness: 0.375"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 8
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Type of Tile: Field Tile
- Tile Shape: Square
- Appearance: Standard
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Country of Origin: China
- Nominal Dimensions: 24" (L) x 24" (W)