All products from this manufacturer are made-to-order. 40% restocking fee will apply on general returns.Features:
- Minimum Grout Joint Recommendation of 1/8"
- Made from Pre-Consumer Recycled Content
- Certified by the Porcelain Tile Certification Agency
- The Santino™ collection combines the look of natural wood with the versatility of porcelain tile
- Tru-Edge: A Tru-Edge product is rectified, modular, and uses smaller grout joints. This allows for greater design diversification and flexible installation options.
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- Material: Porcelain
- Length: 24"
- Width: 12"
- Color: Chiaro
- Square Footage Per Carton: 15.28
- Flooring Thickness (Inches): 3/8"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 8
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Installation Location: Floors, Walls, Countertops, Exterior Patios
- Appearance: Wood Imitating
- Installation Type: Thin-Set
- Primary Color: Beige
- Tile Shape: Rectangle
- Type of Tile: Field Tile
Additional Daltile Links
Our SKU: Daltile SN07-12241P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Daltile SN07-12241P
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Daltile SN07-12241P Product Specifications
|Floor Tile Installation Guide|
|Wall and Countertop Tile Installation Guide|
|Factors to Consider|
|Care and Maintenance|
|Porcelain and Ceramic Test Results|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Installation Location||Countertops, Patio, Floors, Walls|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||8|
|Square Foot Per Carton||15.28|
|Type of Tile||Field Tile|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.