Founded in 1947, Daltile has a long history of excellence, elegance, and innovation. It prides itself on offering the highest quality product, while also being the most accessible and convenient option for homeowners and contractors alike. Daltile’s commitment to the environment, as well as, a continued interest in furthering innovation has made it a company of the future.Daltile’s expertise in the field, evident by the 700 million sq. ft of multi-surface covering manufactured each year, extends beyond simply guaranteeing excellent quality. Daltile also hopes to make the shopper’s dream a reality. As the country’s foremost ceramic tile and natural stone manufacturer and distributer, Daltile hopes to be the guiding force in customers achieving their home/ office goals. Daltile does not simply guide the customer in achieving their own vision but it, too, believes in this vision.
Stone tile has a classic and unrivaled sophistication. Stone Mosaics allow for endless possibilities. Embrace your creativity and make any space a unique vision with these beautiful, distinctive, and elegant pieces.Features:
- Also Sold by the Sheet
- Brick Joint Polished Mosaic
- Residential Usage: Floors and Walls
- Suitable for covered exterior walls in freezing and non-freezing climates
- A sealer is recommended
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Variation in size, shade, color and finish is inherent in all products. Prior to installation, tile should be approved by customer. No claims for shade, size, or texture will be honored after installation
- Square Foot Per Carton: 6
- Length: 1"
- Width: 0.5"
- Color: Mediterranean Ivory
- Material: Travertine
- Thickness: 0.375"
- Approved for Light Commercial Use: Yes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Type of Tile: Mosaic
- Outdoor Approved: Yes
- Sheet Size (Square Feet): 1
- Sheet Width: 12"
- Sheet Length: 12"
- Individual Sheets Available: Yes
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Additional Daltile Links
Our SKU: Daltile T730-121BJMS1L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Daltile T730-121BJMS1L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Stone Usage Guide|
|Care and Maintenance|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Individual Sheets Available||Yes|
|Installation Location||Countertops, Exterior Patios, Floors, Walls|
|Sheet Size (Square Feet)||1|
|Square Foot Per Carton||6|
|Type of Tile||Mosaic|