This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Crack Supressing Underlayment Recommended
All products from this manufacturer are made-to-order. 40% restocking fee will apply on general returns.
Yacht Club 24" x 6" Porcelain Multi-Surface Tile
Founded in 1947, Daltile has a long history of excellence, elegance, and innovation. It prides itself on offering the highest quality product, while also being the most accessible and convenient option for homeowners and contractors alike. Daltile’s commitment to the environment, as well as, a continued interest in furthering innovation has made it a company of the future.
Daltile’s expertise in the field, evident by the 700 million sq. ft of multi-surface covering manufactured each year, extends beyond simply guaranteeing excellent quality. Daltile also hopes to make the shoppers’ dream a reality. As the country’s foremost ceramic tile and natural stone manufacturer and distributer, Daltile is the guiding force in customers achieving their home/ office goals. Daltile does not simply guide the customer in achieving their own vision but it, too, believes in this vision.
Evoking images of sailing along the coast of Cape Cod, this collection touches on memories of childhood summers on the shore. The Porcelain tile boasts wood appearance and earthy tones, yet is able to withstand moisture and environments never possible from true wood flooring.
Daltile YC0-6241P Features:
- Attractive alternative to natural wood can be featured in both traditional and contemporary decors
- Design versatility allows for easy coordination with decorative tiles
- Can be used in wet areas subject to standing water
- Perfect for bathrooms and kitchens
- Easy care and maintenance
- Recommended Grout Joint: 1/8"
- Chemical Resistant
- Breaking Strength: 275 lbs
- Residential Usage: Floors, Walls, Countertops, and Exterior Patios
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Variation in size, shade, color and finish is inherent in all fired clay products. Prior to installation, tile should be approved by customer. No claims for shade, size, or texture will be honored after installation
- *Image may not reflect tile size, only color
Daltile YC0-6241P Specifications:
- Square Foot Per Carton: 10.69
- Length: 24"
- Width: 6"
- Color: Topsail, Bridge Deck, Cockpit, or Sea Anchor
- Material: Porcelain
- Thickness: 0.375"
- Mohs Hardness Scale: 8
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- Outdoor Approved: Yes (only for Residential usage)
- Country of Origin: China
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Type of Tile: Field Tile
- Tile Shape: Rectangle
- Appearance: Wood Imitating
Additional Daltile Links
Daltile YC0-6241P Product Specifications
|Care and Maintenance|
|Floor Tile Installation|
|Wall and Countertop Tile Installation|
|Factors to Consider with Daltile|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Color||Bridge Deck, Cockpit, Sea Anchor, Topsail|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Installation Location||Backsplashes, Bathroom, Countertops, Entry Way, Patio, Floors, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen, Pool, Walls|
|Mohs Hardness Scale||8|
|Residential Structural Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Square Foot Per Carton||10.69|
|Type of Tile||Field Tile|