Danze D455158 Parma Pre Rinse Faucet ReviewLearn why the Danze Parma D455158 is one of the most popular Pre-Rinse faucets on the market.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Soap Dispenser Recommended
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty for residential use and 5-year warranty for commercial use
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Smooth single handle operation
- Pull down spray faucet head with quiet function hose enhances faucet versatility
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Pre-Rinse Design: The pre-rinse faucet design was developed to be a rugged, fully flexible faucet with an on-demand high pressure water flow to increase efficiency on the commercial line. Initially produced with restaurants and other commercial kitchen’s in mind, they are built to blast food away from soiled dishes, before sending them through a sanitation cycle for re-use. Today, however, pre-rinse has been reinvented and re-purposed to accommodate the wants and needs of residential applications. Its ultra-sleek design and look is only overshadowed by simple and reliable performance.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 22-13/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-5/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: Danze D455158
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Danze D455158
- Danze D455158SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Danze D455158 Product Specifications
|ASME Code||A112.18.1M, A112.18.1|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.